[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_toggle title=”In This Section”][vc_wp_custommenu nav_menu=”351″][/vc_toggle][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]
There are several methods for working with an ISO file in order to install and use the software you have downloaded from MSDNAA or other sources.
If you have a CD/DVD writer
Burn the ISO file to a CD/DVD using your favorite CD/DVD burning application.
OR Burn the ISO file to a CD/DVD using the ISO Recorder tool.
- Go to http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/
- Download and install the version of ISO Recorder that matches your operating system.
- This software enables you to right-click on the ISO file and burn it (using a CD/DVD writer) to a CD/DVD.
If you do not have a CD/DVD writer
Use WinRAR to extract the contents of the ISO to a folder.
- Go to http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
- Download and install the latest version of WinRAR.
- This software enables you to right click on the ISO file and choose “Extract to (folder name)” From here, you can open the file and run the setup.
OR Use Daemon Tools Lite to mount the ISO image to a virtual drive.
- Go to http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/download.php
- Download and install the latest version of Daemon Tools.
- (Important: Choose not to install the Search Bar, which contains ad-ware.)
- This software enables you to mount the ISO image as a CD/DVD in a virtual CD/DVD drive.