[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_toggle title=”In This Section”][vc_wp_custommenu nav_menu=”381″][/vc_toggle][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”40574″ img_size=”full”][vc_column_text]New for 2017 is the Thomas College Learning Studio. Set-up as an open classroom within the library, the Thomas College Learning Studio is a space designed to support instruction, team projects, and patron activities. It can be reserved by faculty, staff or students for meetings, group projects or study sessions during all regular library hours.
What resources are included in the Library Learning Studio?
- A mobile podium
- A small mobile whiteboard
- A TV with an HDMI cable
- A bulletin board for academic notices
- Crayons, colored pencils, and markers
- A calculator
- Pencils, erasers and pencil sharpener
- Easy access to the Library Printers
Who can reserve this space?
- Anyone with a valid Thomas ID and username (preference given to academic activities).
How do I reserve this space?
- Through Outlook Calendar. The calendar is called “Library Learning Studio”.
When is the space available for use?
- Only during library hours.
Can I use any of the resources included in the Learning Studio outside the library?
- No. The resources found in the Learning Studio are for use in the Library only.
Can I play a movie or anything with sound on the Learning Studio TV or laptop?
- Because the space is within the library, we do not permit users to play sound on the equipment out of consideration of other library patrons.
- Headphones are available and can be checked out from the Service Desk at any time.