Launching an Effective Job Search Workshop

Thursday, November 15 at 4:00 pm in Room AU-104

There is much more to a successful job search than sending out resumes and letters. In fact, if you confine your job search solely to that activity, you will quickly become very frustrated at your lack of progress. The search for a full-time job is a full-time job in itself. Learn what steps you need to take to find a GREAT JOB in a shorter period of time. We will discuss the concept of the "hidden job market" and provide tips on how to unearth those hard-to-find opportunities. Applying for positions posted online should take up only 15% of your job search time; come to this session to learn what you should be doing with the remaining 85% of your time.

Planning to attend? Please RSVP to:

Did you know?

85% of alumni live in Maine
with the other 15% representing
every other state and 14 countries.


Follow Alumni 

Thomas College. Beyond Education.